Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's try out this blog thing...

Okay so I figure the lastest and greatest thing in professional photographers is blogging. I suppose I am going to follow the pack and get on board? Don't know how many will follow it but hey I need another website to visit and drive my husband crazy over!!
So as it states in the profile statement, we are sisters that absolutely LOVE photography!
I, Courtney, am going to be starting nursing school in 18 days so my professional photographer days will be on hold for a couple of years... I will not lay down my camera completely but nursing is and has been a dream of mine for quite sometime. Tanya, has a full time job in the legal field which keeps her very bust as well.
We both have two children. One set of boys and one set of girls, both of which you will see quite a bit of on here. I can't wait to get our photographs on here and start sharing daily.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment